The boys and I are Kung Fu Panda Fans. Here it is!!
You could make your kitchen look like Mr. Ping’s restaurant by using Grey Streamers and hang them from wall to wall, then cut a large circle entrance in the middle. Then on either side get some fake bamboo plants and place them on either side. Get some red lanterns hang them above the Display Table. Then have that picture below of the dragon scroll as the backdrop for the table.
You can also make the lanterns from red balloons, write on the Chinese Character you want, then tape on some yellow construction paper. Or just get some red led balloons. Hang some red tassels.
You can paint the character on the lantern.
- Use paper towel rolls
- Then cut the wide part of a Silo Lime Green Cup into 1/2 inch strips
- Then you will want to hold all the strips together and push them into the paper towel roll till the narrow end is sticking out at 3 1/2 inches. Do this to both sides of the paper towel roll.
- Make Sure you ONLY hot glue ONE end of the scroll so you can put a rolled up paper inside.
- They can then draw a picture or paint one and stick it inside to take home. Or, take a picture of each child, then print them off and glue them on to the inside of the paper. Then when they unravel it, it will have their picture and the saying, “You’re The Dragon Warrior.”
- Wrap some Red Metallic Wrapping Paper around the roll You can either paint the” dragon decals and design on the paper or, just stick some Gold Dragon Decals on the paper. Or you can just use a Dragon stencil and with Gold Metallic Wrapping Paper to the Red.
Becoming a Dragon Warrior. Place Fireworks on the legs. This can be your child’s Birthday Chair.
- Green Tea,Soda
- Chow Mein- recipe http://www.recipetineats.com/chicken-chow-mein Put in some Chinese Take Out Boxes
- Po’s Noodle Soup-https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=chinese+noodle+soup&view=detail&mid=B5CADD47C14D75968DDEB5CADD47C14D75968DDE&FORM=VIRE
- Wonton Soup
- Tigress Cheese Paws- Get a tiger paw cookie cutter, and use a cheese recipe http://www.food.com/recipe/cheese-bites-totally-addictive-345344
- Bean Buns- recipe http://www.chinasichuanfood.com/homemade-red-bean-buns/
Tigress Cake Pops
- Use a chocolate cake pop recipe.
- Then you will want to dip them in Orange Chocolate Melts
- Make stripes with the Black Fondant
- White fondant for the eyes and make small flat green circles for her eyes. black for the pupils. You can add white to the eyes for highlights.
Po Cream Puffs –
Monkey’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Put the Chocolate Chip Cookies in a cookie jar. Sit Monkey next to it, and have crumbs by Po’s feet.
Custom Fortune Cookie
- Put in Favor bags.
Use your Kung Fu Panda toys for the display in front of your food. Pose them in the 5’s Battle stances, if you happen to own the action figures. Or just the plushies. Red Table Cloth. Display the food with acrylic display stands and trays.
- Kids can dress up like ninja warriors, and do a obstacle course, of balancing, agility, and strength.
- Have them do balancing over a beam on two paint cans. Or jump through hoops, do relay racing.
- they could make masks inside,
- Fight Kai Balloons- Can do this by getting a bunch of balloon weights and tape on a picture of Kai on the balloons.
- Punch through tissue- Can get a bunch of those Caprisun boxes and glue them on cardboard. Spacing each box to have 5 wide, and down 6. Put a prize In each one. May need to secure it to the wall.
- Make Pool Noodle weapons.
Thanks For Viewing My Blog. Please LIke, Share and Comment!
Powered by Facebook Comments