Here is the beloved Tangled Theme
The backdrop could be of Rapunzel watching the lanterns outside her tower, with her hair hanging down, looking at the Palace of Lanterns.
Hang some Red Sun Sky Lantern as decorations, then at the end of the party you could release them outside. The girls will love it and it will be a everlasting keepsake for your scrapbook. Around the table you could put some pink flowers and either draw the purple flower she draws in the movie on a table cloth or cut one out of cardstock. Then you could decorate the rest of the table with the Disney Tangled characters around the food and desserts. You could do a theme of purple and yellow, or just make the table girly with pink, purple and yellow. Who doesn’t like Table Tutu Skirts?? Instead of the ribbon that it comes with you could try and replace it with pink, as Rapunzel has a pink corset. I suggest incorporating yellow, purple, and lavender colors to your table theme.
Mural for the bedroom and Tower
You could make the tower out of doughnuts like one mom has done, you make it out of icecream cones!!
Ice Cream Cone Tower
Take one pointy cone and turn it upside down after dipping it in purple chocolate melts. Place it on some icecream cone cups. Cut the tops to make the tower and make it as tall as you want. Leave the top one as is for the window, and then with some yellow icing pipe on her hair.
- Maximu’s Apples
- Edible Glitter Cupcakes
- Purple Cake Pops with the yellow sun
- Raptunzel’s Cupcakes- Decorate with Purple Icing. Then pipe on yellow icing for the hair. Add some fondant flowers down the hair.
- Food Tent Cards https://www.etsy.com/listing/506279382/best-day-ever-foodname-tent-cards?ref=market
- Cupcake Toppers https://www.etsy.com/listing/525925277/tangled-inspired-cupcake-topper?ref=market
- Raptunzel’s Tower http://www.cakecentral.com/gallery/i/2253880/rapunzels-tower-from-tangled
- Raptunzel’s Hair-yellow licorice
- Squash and Hazelnut Soup https://family.disney.com/recipe/rapunzels-squash-hazelnut-soup/
Table Settings and Vines. You can omit the fancy China and glassware, for more suitable for childern, but stay with the gold, purple and pink color scheme. Flowers are always an easy choice for center pieces. The height is always key.
Tangled Crown For Your Princess With The Dress!
- You could buy some yellow yarn and have the girls braid it into some hair, or Buy some wigs for the girls to braid, then they can take those home as party favors.
- With help from parents or adults help them hot glue on some felt flowers, or some fake ones.
Setting Off Lanterns
Thanks For Viewing My Blog. Please Like, Share and Comment!
Powered by Facebook Comments